This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

This week’s campus cutie is Aaron Tekle, a charming senior who loves to smile, listen to music and spend time with friends.

Major: Nuclear medicine

Hometown: St. Louis, Mo.

Relationships status: Single

Dream job: Working in the nuclear medicine department in a hospital

Favorite movie: Inception

Favorite musician: Juelz Santana

Favorite song right now: Kendrick Lamar’s “Michael Jordan”

Favorite food: Eritrean food and gyros

Favorite candy: Starburst

Favorite thing about Mizzou: “The community is really social, and it’s easy to be comfortable around everybody.”

Unique fact: “People don’t believe I’m from east Africa, and I’m Eritrean.”

Most embarrassing thing that happened to you in front of a girl: “In middle school I asked a girl out, and she told me no in front of everybody.”

Hobbies: “I play basketball, soccer and video games. Sometimes I just sit on my bed and listen to music. I’m a music junkie.”

Most romantic date: “My ex-girlfriend and I drove out to the woods and listened to music in perfect weather.”

Hidden talent: “I give great relationship advice even though I never take my own advice.”

Bucket list: “I want to hit the red carpet once, date Lauren London and study abroad in Italy.” 

Lindsay Roseman is a senior at the University of Missouri, studying magazine journalism and Spanish. In Columbia, she is a member of Kappa Alpha Theta women's fraternity, Mizzou For Malawi Steering Committee, and can be spotted on campus touring potential Journalism School-ers. This Chicago native loves a good Jodi Picoult book, trying new foods, traveling, and hitting the pavement for a run. After reporting for the school newspaper and interning in her hometown, she spent the summer in NYC at Women's Health Magazine and now is so excited for a great year with HC Mizzou!