7 Reasons Why Guys Are Cuter in the Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Let’s be real, guys are cute at any time of the year, but there’s just something about fall that makes them extra swoon-worthy.

1. Flannels

Let’s hope the lumbersexual trend never dies, because flannels make a guy look extra warm and cuddly.

2. Movember

It takes time and dedication to achieve a good-looking beard, but the hard work pays off. It gives a guy that burly look that says, “I’m going to go chop wood for you so we can cuddle by the fireplace tonight.”

3. Peacoats

Is there anything more sophisticated than a man in a peacoat? Suddenly that guy in your chemistry class is looking like he came straight off the cover of Esquire, and you’re not complaining about it.

4. Coffee

For some reason, women love a man holding a steaming hot cup of coffee. In fact, there’s an entire Instagram account dedicated to it (@menandcoffee). Their venti Starbucks dark roast warms their body while they warm our hearts.

5. Thermal Henleys

Thank god for thermal henleys. Without them we wouldn’t be able to see how defined and muscular guys’ arms are.

6. Football Season

Seeing a guy cheer for his favorite team is just so adorable.

7. Leather Jackets

Nothing says “sexy bad boy” more than a black leather jacket. Combined with some Ray Bans, nice boots and perfectly coiffed hair, it’s enough to make a girl stop dead in her tracks. After all, we all want our own Danny Zuko.

Writer. Traveler. Starbucks regular.
HC Contributer Mizzou