5 Reasons To Check Out SKINUE

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

As the temperature rises and we spend more time outside, it’s important to remember to take care of our skin. The sweltering heat and hot sun make it easy for your skin to become damaged, but luckily SKINUE has some amazing products that you can use to defend yourself against the sunny season. Formulated with camel’s milk, these products will help you feel beautiful without over drying your skin. Make sure to check out these items at your local stores like Elly’s Couture and The Mizzou Store. Your skin will thank you from head to foot!

1. Since it’s summer, you want your face to shine as bright as the sun. This means diminishing those dark spots and giving your skin a hydrating glow. The Brightening Cream does just that. All it takes is a little bit, and your face will instantly look brighter and feel smoother. ($60)

2. Another way to keep those marks from appearing is by preventing your pores from getting clogged with sweat, dirt and oils that cause breakouts. If you’ve got acne and you’re looking for a way to keep it at bay this summer, check out the Facial Wash for acne prone skin. It doesn’t have any harsh ingredients that dry out the skin, and it keeps it hydrated. ($25)

3. Sometimes getting too much vitamin D can leave your skin a little dry. The best way to keep it moisturized is by using the Argan Cream for your body. It doesn’t leave that sticky residue that your regular lotion does and it absorbs into your skin quicker than you can say “M-I-Z.” ($80)

4. You finally found time to breathe after finals, and you know what’s also got a chance to breathe after the cold winter? Your feet. Now that you’ve gotten out the flip-flops, keeping your feet looking good is important. SKINUE’s Foot Cream has naturally nourishing ingredients in it, like almond oil, that will leave your feet soft and ready to show off at the beach. ($30)

5. Leisure is a common theme for summer and what’s more leisurely than a massage? If you find your muscles sore and in need of a good kneading, don’t forget your Massage Gel. Cool to the touch, this gel will strengthen your skin and the minty aroma helps to energize after that hardcore workout you just did. ($40)

For more information on SKINUE’s products, check out their website!

Andrea Guzel is a staff writer for Her Campus Mizzou. She is currently a sophomore at the University of Missouri and is majoring in Communications. When she's not studying, Andrea enjoys staying fit, reading, writing, hanging out with friends and family, or walking over to the local frozen yogurt place. After graduation, Andrea hopes to use her degree to help people. Follow her on Twitter @andreaguzel
HC Contributer Mizzou