5 Perfect Celebrity Couples

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

If this past Valentine’s Day made you feel #singleaf these absolutely perfect celebrity couples will give you the perfect reason to hold out for your own perfect match.

1. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds

Gossip’s Girl’s wild child turned good girl didn’t choose a lonely boy in real life. Probably two of the most effortlessly gorgeous celebs Ryan and Blake met on a double date… with different people! They’re fun loving and super supportive and each other and have even graced the world with their own little perfect creation, their daughter, James. 

2. Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher

Hello, Ashton was Mila’s first kiss when she was only 14 on That 70’s Show and now they’re married! It may have taken them a couple years and a failed marriage (I never liked Demi Moore anyway) but they eventually found their way back to each other. 

3. Ellen DeGeneres and Portia De la Rossi

Can we all just remember when Ellen was live tweeting the time she hid in a cabinet waiting to scare Portia only to be stuck for hours as Portia was hiding in the closet to scare her?? Hide and seek goals.

4. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie

Probably the only time anyone has been happy the “other woman” won. Jennifer Aniston will always hold a place in our hearts, but Angelina and Brad seriously belong together. Someone needs to tell Cosmo to put this family on their cover.

5. Beyoncé and Jay Z

Hands down, any list describing the “perfect” anything has to include Queen B.

Schedule

HC Contributer Mizzou