The 4 Best Atheisure Sandals You Need In Your Summer Wardrobe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

Summer is on the horizon, and you are totally ready to re-vamp your warm-weather style. Athleisure is all the rave right now, and the sporty trend doesn’t stop at the ankles. When it comes to summer activities, you need a sandal that will give your feet plenty of support, feel secure and not look like something you pulled from your grandma’s closet (example: Crocs). We’ve rounded up some of the best sandal styles to up your athleisure game this summer. 

1. Chacos Women’s Z/Cloud 2

The great thing about most of Chacos’ styles: they are customizable. Their website gives you the option to use an online developer to build your perfect shoe from the shell of any design. The Z/Cloud is made for extra comfort and is travel-ready, making it the perfect style to take with you on your summer vacay where you know you will be doing tons of walking. 

2. Teva Original Universal

These stylish sandals have been seen on the feet of bloggers all over the internet (and for good reason). They come in tons of different colors and patterns and, just like the Chacos, are perfect for travel. Four of the internet’s most well-known fashion bloggers took some of their favorite pairs of Teva shoes on a trip to Tulum and you can read about how these shoes fit in to their trip here. 

3. Skechers Reggae Sandals

The appearance of these Skechers sandals is similar to Chacos, and they are half the price. We all love a good deal, right? Compared to Chacos, the Skechers Reggae Sandals have virtually all the same features and look, but for less.

4. Keen Women’s Ana Cortes Flip 

These are a little more along the “evening walk by the boardwalk” lines. If you are looking for a stylish, comfy sandal with plenty of support to just slide on and go, these are for you. These are super versatile and easy to transition from an athleisure look to a more cute and casual summer outfit.

Whether you’re going for function, appearance, or comfort, these four styles are without a doubt a triple threat. As the athleisure trend continues to grow, we will definitely be stocking up on a pair of each of these in every color. ​

HC Contributer Mizzou