This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mizzou chapter.

If you are not flying, biking or walking to your vacation destination this summer, you are driving and that means… road trip! But if you are anything like me, road trips just mean more stress and less comfort. Driving doesn’t have to be miserable, though. Here is a packing list of 15 essential items to make your road trip stress-free and relaxing.

Most of these 15 items can be found on Amazon or other online shops. You can also find these products at most local grocery stores or somewhere like Walgreens, CVS or Duane Reade. Most are in an affordable price range and are easy to find. These products will help make your road trip less about arriving at the destination and more about enjoying the journey to get there!

My name is Julia Canellis. I am a journalism major at the University of Missouri with hopes of attending law school. I am from Chicago, Illinois and I love playing tennis and listening to podcasts in my free time. Email: Juliacanellis10@gmail.com