If you are not flying, biking or walking to your vacation destination this summer, you are driving and that means… road trip! But if you are anything like me, road trips just mean more stress and less comfort. Driving doesn’t have to be miserable, though. Here is a packing list of 15 essential items to make your road trip stress-free and relaxing.
- Sunglasses (how do I always seem to forget these?)
- Spare money
- Comfortable neck rest (Twist Memory Foam Travel Pillow will form perfectly around your neck)
- Bug spray
- First aid kit (The Welly First Aid Kit comes with everything you might need)
- Phone charger
- Hand sanitizer
- Sun screen
- Instant camera (Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera comes in all different colors)
- Large water bottles
- Tide-To-Go stick (these have saved the day many times)
- Febreze Car Vent Clips
- Snacks (obviously)
- Hydrating face mask (Saturday Skin Intense Hydration Mask is my favorite)
Most of these 15 items can be found on Amazon or other online shops. You can also find these products at most local grocery stores or somewhere like Walgreens, CVS or Duane Reade. Most are in an affordable price range and are easy to find. These products will help make your road trip less about arriving at the destination and more about enjoying the journey to get there!