david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

What Your Halloween Costume Says About You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Minnesota chapter.

Halloween is the one time of year where we have the perfect excuse to dress up in literally ANYTHING we want. The options are endless which makes it so fun! Here’s what your Halloween costume might say about you.

Rosie the Riveter

If you dress up as Rosie the Riveter, you’re probably a feminist, or believe very strongly in women’s rights. You likely support women working in the same jobs as men and doing it just as well, if not better, , just as Rosie represented.

Victoria Secret Angel

If you dress up as a Victoria’s Secret angel, you might love things that are pink and sparkly and you probably have an amazing bra collection worth showing off.

Political Candidate

If you dress up as a political candidate, you’re either a political science major or thought about it at one point. This costume will be popular, as it’s the perfect opportunity to rep your candidate of choice with Election Day right around the corner. Nothing like some last minute campaigning!

Couple Costume

If you dress up in a couple costume, you and your significant other are SO CUTE. Props to you two for pulling it off, as it’s not easy to coordinate.

Nerd

If you dress up as a nerd, you probably care a lot about school and/or have a really cute “schoolgirl” skirt in your closet. Way to take a break from your hard studies to go out and have fun! You deserve it.

Celebrity

If you dress up as a celebrity, you’re probably known for being super funny and outgoing. This is always a bold choice that get’s the conversation going.

Angel or Devil

If you dress up as an angel or devil, you’re either a good girl or a sassy queen. This is a classic that a lot of us love to use to show off our inner personalities.

Homemade Costumes

If you dress up in an intricate, homemade costume, then you’re very crafty, talented and thrifty af. Others will commend your costume and it will be worth all the hours you put into it!

Ballerina

If you dress up as a ballerina, you were likely a dancer in high school. Dancers love having an excuse to wear their old ballet outfits again and take a trip down memory lane.

Okay, maybe these aren’t all relevant to you. Anyone can dress up as anything no matter what their personality, but it’s fun to think about all the ways you can express yourself with your costume! Happy Halloween!