This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Minnesota chapter.

Are you on the hunt for the perfect gift for your BFF? Looking to give the best secret santa gift in your friend group? Check out this gift guide including of some of Her Campus Minnesota’s favorite products you’ll want to give to your girl gang.

Tarteist PRO Amazonian Clay Palette and Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara

Not only do Tarte products look absolutely gorgeous, but you can feel good about gifting them as well. This eyeshadow palette and mascara combo is cruelty-free, hypoallergenic and vegan. Always featuring “good-for-you” ingredients, these Tarte products are the perfect gift for your favorite makeup guru. Check out this video featuring four different looks you can get out of the Tarteist PRO Amazonian Clay Palette.

#ActuallySheCan + Le Motto Tanks

#ActuallySheCan is an inspiring female empowerment campaign by Allergan, a leader in women’s healthcare. Le Motto offers a way to express yourself with fashion and positivity through handwritten graphics that expresses good words and kind thoughts. Together, these two organizations partnered together to create these adorable tanks. Made with an extremely soft and breathable cotton blend, these shirts are perfect for your friends who love to workout or for those who live in their activewear. Grab these tanks while you can, as they’re limited edition.

Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel

This cooling gel is the perfect add-on item to a beauty themed gift. Alba Bontanica® makes botanically-based beauty products that are 100 percent vegetarian and 100 percent effective. The Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel is the perfect wake-up call for your BFF who is always feeling tired. With cucumber, green tea and caffeine in its formula, this gift is great for college ladies on the go.

Cloudberry and Lychee Blossom Hand Cream by Being

You really can’t go wrong with giving lotion as a holiday gift, especially in winter when skin is at its driest. Filled with shea butter and sweet almond oil, Being’s Cloudberry and Lychee hand lotion feels incredible and smells delicious enough to eat. Anyone would love getting this as a gift, and it’s available at Ulta for a very affordable price.

Krazy Glue Singles

We all seem to have at least one friend who is an arts and crafts lover. Pick up some Krazy Glue Singles for that member of your girl gang and she will be forever thankful. Though they’re little, these single packs of glue really pack a punch.

Happy holidays and happy shopping, Gophers!

Kaylee Shields

Minnesota '18

Kaylee is the President and Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Minnesota. She's a junior studying journalism with a minor in leadership, and loves all things HC! Her favorite things to write about? Students who are making a difference in the UMN community, relationships and dating, and local news in the Twin Cities.