brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Minnesota chapter.

There are so many people who take time out of their day to make Her Campus Minnesota possible. From editors, to social media, to administration, we have people continually working hard to ensure you, our lovely readers, are getting the best articles, memes, campus events, photos and variety of perspectives possible. We thought it was about time you met these wonderful ladies.

Natalie Can

She “Can” do it! Natalie is a junior studying Communications as an undergrad here at the University of Minnesota. In her single year serving Her Campus Minnesota, Natalie has distinguished herself as an amazing Event Coordinator.  Here is how Natalie describes her role: “I am responsible for the planning and execution of all Her Campus Minnesota sponsored events. I organize fundraisers for the chapter and for philanthropy, in addition to working with the membership coordinator to execute successful recruitment events.” Her favorite part of being the event director for Her Campus is planning professional events.

Sydney Rottman

Sydney is our lovely Secretary here at Her Campus Minnesota! As a sophomore studying Business Marketing Education and a first-year member of our team, we’re already loving what we’re seeing. As our Secretary, Sydney described her job as, “Taking notes at weekly meetings, sending out meeting recaps and assisting with administrative duties.” Her absolute favorite part of being our secretary is that she is able to be a part of many different spheres within Her Campus. With so much to do in our chapter, we don’t doubt being a part of all the committees is a fun time!

Greta Thun

Greta’s our fantastic Director of Social Media and a junior studying Elementary Education here at the U. She works to “oversee the Social Media Team, and make sure all of our social media accounts are super awesome and running smoothly.” Greta’s favorite part of her job is reading the posts other members on her team are creating. Luckily, she “already spends enough time procrastinating by looking at pictures of dogs and dank memes, so having that be part of my ‘work’ is pretty legit.” Job well done, Greta. Job well done. #Dedicated #HCMN #SocialMediaStar.

Bella Gonzalez

Bella, our PR and Marketing Director, is the woman who makes sure you know who we are. She works to “to promote different aspects of our group through fundraisers, partnerships and other promotional materials” for our branch of Her Campus Minnesota and says she loves “helping the women on this team learn valuable skills that they can use in the PR & Marketing fields after they graduate.” Bella is currently a junior studying Strategic Communication. We appreciate your strategic communication with our viewers, Bella!

Anna Joy Rosin

Anna, the misused-comma fighting superhero, is a sophomore studying English Literature, and she also happens to be our Assistant Editor! Anna is the *queen* of correcting grammar (and we’re all so grateful for it). She also, “copy edits all of the pieces hand-in-hand with Nora, our Senior Editor, to make sure we’re putting the highest quality content out there!” Personally, I think she’s nailing it. Her favorite part of her role in HCMN is having an excuse to read all pieces before they’re published.  “I love watching a piece develop after all of the hard work our writers put into it.” We agree!

Nora Allen

Nora is our incredible Senior Editor; she’s a senior majoring in Journalism and minoring in Gender, Women, and Sexuality Studies. As our Senior Editor, Nora uploads content, assigns weekly pieces, edits EVERYTHING and helps us out when we get a little writer’s block. When asked what Nora loves about her job, she quite eloquently took the words from all of our mouths. “My passion in life is to give women of varying perspectives the space to speak and be heard, and I think Her Campus Minnesota is a great place to do that. This position is incredibly rewarding in general, but especially when I watch writers grow.” She’s graduating this spring (*Tears*) and we’ll be so sad to see her leave HCMN, but we know she’ll do amazing things in the real world!

Lauren Wetzsteon

Editor-in-Chief. President. Founder of Her Campus Minnesota. May I introduce you to Lauren Wetzsteon! (Cheers and clapping). Lauren is currently a junior studying Strategic Communications with a minor in Gender, Women, and Sexuality Studies. Since she’s our chapter’s founder, she’s been with Her Campus Minnesota before we even were Her Campus Minnesota. From launching our chapter, recruiting members, running the chapter, organizing fundraisers, designing apparel, editing content, publishing content, and much more, we can sincerely say she does a LOT for us. When it comes down to it, here’s how Lauren describes her role. “Sometimes I feel like this position is a weird mix of being a badass female CEO, an indestructible superwoman, a hella patient teacher, and a mom of 36 college students. As weird as that sounds, I can say with all my heart that it is the most rewarding position I’ve ever had the privilege of holding.” Aw, Lauren, we’re privileged to have you as our leader! When asked about her favorite part of her job for HCMN, Lauren had a little bit of trouble deciding. But when it came down to it, Lauren highlighted the impact of HCMN on campus. “I love that my job is to give women on campus a platform to make their voices heard while also empowering them to effect positive change and act as role models for the next generation of leading women.” It’s why we do what we do. Thank you for all your hard work Lauren!

With inspiring women like these on our team, it’s no wonder we all L-O-V-E Her Campus Minnesota so much!