Style > Beauty

HC Survival Kit Beauty Products You Didn’t Know You Needed

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Minnesota chapter.

With the weather turning colder, everyone getting sick and the stress of school weighing us down, it’s hard to look our best. Thankfully, our HC Survival Kits gave us some beauty products that will help you look and feel better without spending a ton of time or money.

Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Mist and Towelettes from L’OREAL

It’s sad to see our summer tans fading away with the warm weather. Sure we can get spray tans or go to a tanning salon but who wants to spend that much money? Thanks to L’OREAL, you don’t have to accept the inevitable paleness with their self-tanning mist and towelettes. They’re super easy to apply and make your skin glow!

Scandaleyes Eyeliner from RIMMEL

Struggling to find the perfect eyeliner for this upcoming winter season? Look no further and get scandaleyes eyeliner from RIMMEL. It’s smooth, easy to apply, and lasts all day. The best part is it’s waterproof so you don’t have to worry about your makeup getting messed up when the Minnesota snow/rain is flying in your face.

Face masks from FREEMAN

In need of a DIY spa day? Looking to relax after a hard week of classes? Want your skin to look amazing? Check out these face masks from FREEMAN. They’re made for all different types of skin types and accomplish a variety of things such as detoxing your skin, clearing your pores, and absorbing oil.

Toothbrush protector from Steripod

This toothbrush protector is perfect for traveling home during the upcoming breaks. It fits every type of toothbrush, has a fresh smell, and doesn’t take up a lot of space. I definitely recommend purchasing one of these if you’re going to be travelling any time soon!

Hard Hold Hairspray and Massive Shine Hairspray from Bed Head by TIGI

Hairspray can be a pain. It makes your hair look and feel crunchy and half the time it doesn’t even work. These hairsprays from Bed Head by TIGI aren’t like that at all. The Hard Hold Hairspray works for hours at a time and you can’t even tell you’re wearing it. The Massive Shine Hairspray leaves your hair looking luscious and shiny while also keeping your hair tame.

Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo from Bed Head by TIGI

The secret to looking amazing when you pulled an all-nighter studying is dry shampoo. I don’t know who invented it but they deserve an award. So many different companies sell it but my favorite is this one from Bed Head by TIGI. After I use it my hair has more volume and you can’t even tell that I haven’t showered in days.

There you have it, some of our Survival Kit’s best beauty products that you didn’t realize you needed. Stop over to your closest drugstore today to test them out!

Emily Monday

Minnesota '20

Proud Wisconsinite and die hard Packer fan. Avid coffee drinker, dog lover, and Netflix binge watcher.
Anna Rosin

Minnesota

I'm from St. Louis, Missouri and I'm currently going to school at the University of Minnesota, located in Minneapolis.