This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Minnesota chapter.

The holiday season is here! While Christmas is more than just giving and receiving, it’s also the perfect opportunity to show your love in the form of boxes wrapped and tied with big red ribbons. Here are 25 gift ideas for the women in your life.

Oversized denim jacket: This is the perfect piece to throw over anything. It’s thick enough for warmth, and the largeness makes it extremely comfy. Any trendy girl would love this. Check out Forever 21 for some cute options.

Teddy Bear Coat: What is better than a coat that looks and feels like a blanket? The answer – nothing. Abercrombie and Fitch and Old Navy have some great options!

Wireless Headphones: Many women on campus like to work out to relieve stress and remain healthy, but sometimes it’s extremely annoying to deal with plug in headphones. Opt for a bluetooth option that is cute and convenient, or Beats by Dr. Dre have the cutest, compact pink pair!

Starbucks Tumbler (Holiday Edition): Nothing will make the women in your life happier than a holiday themed Starbucks tumbler. Add a giftcard for bonus points!

Kendra Scott Necklace: This popular Southern brand is making a splash in Minnesota. Hop on the bandwagon and fill your girl’s stocking with one of these dainty charm chokers.

Love Your Melon beanie or headband: There is nothing more heartwarming than supporting a good cause and putting a smile on your loved one’s face. Pick out a fun knit piece to keep them warm all winter, while still looking adorable.

In the Company of Women By Grace Bonney: This coffee table book is equally aesthetically pleasing as it is empowering. Get the girl boss in your life this publication ASAP.

Hoop Earrings: If your instagram feed hasn’t hinted that hoops are back in style, then here’s your wake up call! Try finding some medium sized hoops for a classy yet fun addition to any jewelry collection. Try looking at Macy’s or any other large retailer.

Amazon Alexa: A talking speaker? So cool. Ask it the weather, tell it to turn on your holiday playlist or even make it reorder your groceries. All techy girls need this.

Cozy Joggers: Whether the girl in your life is walking to class or lounging around her Dinkytown apartment, cozy joggers will always be her go-to . They’re cute and comfortable. If you don’t want to break the bank at Lululemon, try looking at American Eagle or Target for some cheaper alternatives.

Fuzzy Blanket: This idea is pretty self explanatory. There’s truly nothing better than snuggling up in one of these after a long day of classes.

Sam Smith concert tickets: For the music lover in your life, grab these tickets for Sam Smith’s Minneapolis concert in August. It might be a ways away, but gifts that are experiences are sometimes the most special.

Funky Sunnies: Did someone say game day? Funky sunglasses are the best for game days and game day pics! If you are a die hard gopher fan, opt for some yellow tinted frames.

Cards Against Humanity: This gift is sure to come with many laughs. Perhaps this would be perfect for the new apartment owner or the girl who just loves a good chuckle.

Anything from Rihanna’s new FENTY beauty line: This line is perfect for every girl and is inclusive of all skin tones. The endless amount of shades and the quality makes it a great buy. Plus, who wouldn’t want a lipstick designed by Rihanna?

Himalayan Salt Lamp: This calming lit up rock not only makes any room look put together, but it also purifies the air of negative ions.

Fuzzy Ball Keychain: This one is for the gift givers on a budget! This gift will make any bag or backpack look considerably more cute. Plus, when she sees it everyday, she’ll  be reminded of you.

Erin Condren Planner: College comes with busy schedules, so get your studious girl this in-depth planner. There are calming quotes found throughout each month, and a design that will make those busy schedules look a little less stressful.

Silk scarf or a cute bandana: This is another trendy option. Cute silk scarves or bandanas are the perfect accessory. Also, they’re another popular piece for game days. Opt for something maroon and gold for your gopher-loving fashionista.

Coconut Oil: Watch out lotion, coconut oil is heating up (literally). This new agent for moisturization is quite the showstopper. Any girl suffering through Minnesota winters would love this.

Doterra Beginners Trio Kit: Essential oils are all the rage. Get this starter pack so the girl in your life can experience the benefits from a variety of basic scents.

A subscription box: Gifting a subscription box is like gifting a gift once every month for an entire year. Try Hellofresh, a meal service option, or Birchbox, a beauty themed monthly package.

Turtle Neck Sweaters: Turtleneck sweaters are back in style! These cozy and cute options will be a loved gift for date night or walking to class.

Slip-on Sneakers: Comfortable shoes are a campus must, and now they’re cuter than ever. Check out Steve Madden or Vans for very wearable options.

A photo album: This last option is probably the most personal. Hop on Shutterfly and create a compilation of all of the photos of the two of you from the past year. She’ll surely be forever grateful to have you in her life.  

Happy shopping Gophers!