This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Finals are coming, so it’s safe to say it’s going to be a stressful time for most students for the next few days! But, not to worry, because here are some quotes that can hopefully make you feel a little more confidant acing those exams.

1. “Life begins after coffee.” – Unknown
  2.  “A champion is defined not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall.” – Serena Williams 
  3. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius 
  4. “Try to be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
  5. “It’s not about being the best. It’s about being better than you were yesterday.” – Unknown
  6. “The most effective way to do it is to do it.” – Amelia Earhart 
  7. “Don’t let small minds convince you that your dreams are too big.” – Unknown
  8.  “A woman is like a tea bag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.” – Eleanor Roosevelt 
  9.   “Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.” – Unknown
  10. “If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t fun, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.” – 
Maggie Ross

Millersville '22

I'm just a simple gal who loves all animals (especially doggos), believes in recycling, loves to listen to anything from the 70's (especially Fleetwood Mac, David Bowie, and Elton John), collects mugs, blankets, and sweatshirts, and loves sunflowers, fall, and winter; and especially enjoys drinking tea.
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3