Will They Ever Find That Missing Plane?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Will they ever find that missing plane?

Aircraft and ships searching for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 continue to face old problems in a new area of the southern Indian Ocean. From poor weather to floating garbage, search units are having difficulties in what seems to be a never ending search in finding the plane.

What exactly is hindering ships and aircrafts from finding the missing plane? According to Australian authorities, debris and satellite images indicate findings within the Indian Ocean, however; there is no concrete evidence that this is debris from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.

Australian officials released images last week showing two whitish objects on the surface of the ocean. On March 16 they were spotted by satellite but not released until days later because of the time that it took to analyze the debris. Due to the unsteady weather conditions of rain and fierce winds, it is becoming more challenging for Chinese and Australian authorities to find the missing aircraft.

According to a news article on www.cnn.com  in reference to Flight 370, “Authorities are under pressure to make a breakthrough after several false leads, and amid rising anger among families of passengers on board Flight 370.”

Will the search for the missing plane ever come to an end?

Amirah Mikell

Millersville

Amirah Mikell is currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Speech Communications with a specialization in Public Relations at the University of Millersville Pennsylvania. She is a senior enrolled in media law, entrepreneurship and public relation courses. Mikell has interned with the Lancaster Mediation Center which is a non-profit organization where she practiced public relations writing skills, coordinating events, and writing organizational intakes. She currently holds a managerial position at a women's boutique in Lancaster where she performs daily task such as keeping track of sales, implementing visual enhancements, and promoting positivity throughout the company.She is serving as Vice President for Her Campus which focuses on creative writing for collegiettes.. Mikell is expected to graduate in the Spring of 2016, where she will go on in furthering her career as a public relations professional.
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3