This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

So if you’re anything like me, you probably won’t be going out for Halloween this Thursday night. Good news for you is that there are a ton of other options for you to have a fun and memorable Halloween with you and your gals! Below are four things that you can do instead of going out :)

1. Have a movie night!

Grab your girls and have a scary movie night, or even better, have a childhood Halloween movie marathon! Bake some cookies, make some popcorn, grab a bottle of wine and get into your favorite pjs. This makes for a fun-filled Halloween night with your ladies!

2. Have a pumpkin contest

Grab your ladies and have a pumpkin contest! You can either carve them, or decorate them and create a competition with teams! You could even pick a theme and give out awards for different pumpkins that you all make. Feel free to make this however you want, but this will be a really fun activity with your pals.

3. Have a “private” costume party

Invite over your best gals and have each person come in their best costume! You can serve some drinks, have some snacks and have a fall activity for you and your friends to do! This will give you the feel as if you were going out, but it’s small and with people that you genuinely want to spend time with! Just because you don’t wanna go to a large party, doesn’t mean you and your gals cant have some fun at home!!

4. Have your own Halloween

While you probably live on a college campus, that does not mean that trick or treating has to stop! This Halloween get dressed up with your ladies and go dorm to dorm handing out candy to people! It’s a nice gesture and will make tons of people’s days! Make sure to do this early in the evening and do not go anywhere you are not familiar with. 

I hope you have a wonderful Halloween collegiates!

HCXO,

Lexie 

All images from Giphy.com

Lexie Sites

Millersville '20

Hi! My name is Lexie Sites and I am a Early Childhood Education major with a STEM minor! HerCampus has allowed me to push my comfort zone, so I hope you enjoy reading my articles! HCXO, Lexie