jakob owens SaO8RBYC0bs unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens SaO8RBYC0bs unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Vicki Sinyagin: Your Tri-lingual Makeup Guru

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

You think you’re culturally enhanced until you’ve meet the fabulous, tri-lingual Vicki Sinyagin. 

With Russian being her first language, and learning spanish throughout most of her educational life,  Vicki is combining her love of international culture and diversity to study international business at Millersville University. When she’s not learning new languages or cultures, you can find Vicki practicing her love and gift of makeup. 

Name: Vicki (Victoria) Sinyagin

Age: 23

Year: “Super” senior (fifth year)

Hometown: Schoeneck, PA

Why did you choose to attend Millersville? 

I started my college career as a Spanish Education major. I chose Millersville because it is known for its exceptional teaching program and my life plan at the time was to become a High School Spanish teacher.

Major: Business Administration w/ concentration in International Business

Why did you select your major? 

As a first generation American, I have always been involved in juggling multiple cultures. I enjoy hearing about other people’s world experiences and always look forward to broadening the horizon of my worldview. On top of that, I love learning new languages and having conversations with non-English speakers in a way that makes them feel comfortable.

What would you do if you won the lottery? 

If I won the lottery the first thing I would do would be to pay off my student debt, of course. Pretty bleak but honest, right? After that I would use it all up traveling the world, enjoying beautiful views and delicious foods.

Favorite subject: Any class that focuses on understanding and learning about international culture is a favorite of mine.

What is your favorite genre of music? Garage punk, indie rock, alternative hip hop, new wave, experimental, country, pop, pretty much anything!

What are some of your hobbies? Doing makeup, shopping for makeup, watching makeup tutorials on YouTube…. Makeup.

What is your favorite thing about Millersville?

The community of the campus has always appealed to me. I love that if you are struggling in a class the professors or a helpful classmate are always available to push you forward and they always have the students’ success at heart.

What is your favorite building on campus? The SMC is probably my favorite building, if not because I’m a commuter and its always where I find myself, then because it literally has anything you could ever need.

There you have it, collegiettes! Now that you know more about our girl Vicki, check out her makeup magic and top tips on her Instagram pages: @vickidoesmakeup and @vickisinyagin.

Monna V. Tayts

Millersville

The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3