The Uhhhhhh Ranking Of Every Member Of The Belcher Family

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

5. Gene: Gene is just an attention-seeker. The kind of person who would get engaged at YOUR wedding. Everything he does is beyond dramatic. Look up “irritating” in the dictionary and I’m sure you’ll find his picture- stupid haircut and all. Acting and dressing just like Bob couldn’t even help his case. And what is the point of the Beefsquatch costume? Is there a point? And dressing as Queen Latifah during her U.N.I.T.Y phase? Gene, here’s five letters for you: E.X.T.R.A.

4. Louise: Louise has had some good moments. Bonding with Bob over the restaurant. Not getting upset when the family destroyed her beloved Kuchi Kopi toy. But overall, she’s really just a brat. Bob got stuck to the toilet because of her. She makes endless jokes at her siblings’ expense- almost a little evil at times. And she’s always yelling- girl, use your inside voice! If I had a sibling like her, my childhood would have been beyond unpleasant.

3. Bob: Bob is fine. Like Louise, he’s had his moments. I was impressed when he went to Tina’s capoeira class and tried to stand up for her. Other than that, he doesn’t do much to advance the plot. Pretty much just grills and complains. At one point, he even says, “You’re my family and I love you, but you’re terrible. You’re all terrible.” Bob. You can think it, but you can’t say it!

2. Tina: Tina is about as confident and cool as a new teenager could be. Her sayings are incredible and she’s doing all she can- her best. She’s interested in a wide range of topics: writing, Equestranauts, capoeira- the list goes on, as do the reasons Tina is great. We could have all used a friend like Tina in middle school- or even now. (I’m still uhhhhhhhhh pretty awkward!)

1. Linda: So supportive. Always there for her family. When the Belchers weren’t getting enough money to pay their bills, this selfless gem of a woman got a second job at a grocery store to help out. (And as somebody who worked at one for a month, I can tell you, it’s no small feat!) She doesn’t’t let anything get her down and sings all the time. Linda Belcher brings dinner AND a show.

Mallory Chaney

Millersville

The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3