Wellness > Sex + Relationships

The Type of Person You’ll (Probably) Date in College for Each Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Okay zodiac lovers, with Valentine’s Day right around the corner, let’s take a look into your potential (or past) love life. Here are the guys each sign will probably, or maybe just really want to, date in college.

Aries – The Athlete

Aries love the active life, they need energy in the person they are dating. They want someone confident and outgoing. They love a good challenge and what better fits into that description than an athlete. But watch out Aries! Although athletes are active, they also struggle to balance their sport and school. Adding a relationship into that mix may be a little too much for them. 

Taurus – The Entrepreneur

Maybe they’re a business major or maybe they’re undecided but either way, the person you’re going for is an entrepreneur. Taurus, you love those hard workers. You want your partner to be successful and stable. Some nice gifts for anniversaries don’t hurt either, just don’t take advantage of them or you’ll lose them right when you get them.

Gemini – The Life of the Party

You crave the freer part of life. You are always down for anything, any time of day, and that’s why the live of the party is the perfect fit for you. You probably met them on a wild night out and they seemed like the adventurous kind of person you have been craving. They’re fun, handsome, playful. Just be sure they value you more than the parties, Gemini!

Cancer- The Ametuer Chef

Just like everyone else, you love food. But as a Cancer you really appreciate someone who is talented in the culinary arts. Not only are they amazing at making food, but somehow they also know the best places to eat. Bonus points for you if they were also the one to make the first move, you love that kind of ambition.

Aquarius – The Best Friend

As an Aquarius, you like to live a bit more independently. You keep your friend circle small and tight, that’s why dating your best friend seemed like a great idea! Why share intimate times with some rando when you can date your best friend? Funny, quirky, and you already know everything about them. Let’s just hope the friend group doesn’t get too awkward if you guys don’t work out.

Scorpio – The Handsome Bad Boy

Mysterious and intense, not even to mention seriously handsome. Somehow you caught their eye, and you were drawn to the challenge of getting with them. They make life interesting and fascinating. While mysterious, they’re also very honest with you. When they’re with you they’re open and accepting, the perfect fit for you, Scorpio.

Virgo – The Hardworker

You want someone detailed and clean cut. They’re sweet and works hard for your attention. For you Virgo, your shy demeanor needs someone who is no-nonsense and gets right to the point. You are drawn to someone who will meet some of the more crazy needs you have, and this hard worker will happily do so. 

Pisces – The Artist

Creativity is a must in the guy you look for, Pisces. You love watching them paint, sculpt, play an instrument, or whatever awesome talent they may have. They bring that special energy into your life and make your life that much more enchanting. Their big imagination is very attractive to you and is what drew you to them in the first place. Their fun personality was just a great bonus!

Sagittarius – The Thrill Chaser

You are always moving, Sagittarius, so that’s why you need someone to be active with you. You don’t have time to waste on moving slow, so their bluntness and spontaneity was always so attractive to you. They’re honest, and you like that. But don’t let yourself mistake their bluntness for rudeness.

Capricorn – ROTC

You like tradition, Capricorn. Family is important, self-control, and responsibility too. That’s why they caught your eye. They knew your priorities as they were their priorities too. They give you a sense of stability and you love that. They’re very dedicated, not only to you, but to everyone else in their life. Just make sure they don’t try to marry you on the first date!

Leo – Momma’s Boy

You are so warm-hearted, Leo. You are passionate and generous, you dedicate yourself to the good in the world. So when you met this sweet do-gooder, you knew they were right for you. They aim to please, they compliment you constantly and you fell right away. Their mom raised them right, you could tell right away. They treat you like a queen, just as they were raised to do. But watch out for an over-controlling mother, that might make or break the relationship. 

Libra – The Guy Next Door

You’re a hopeless romantic, you love all things romance. But you also crave balance, so you can’t have anything that’s all serious and no play. This person has lived next to you for a while now. You’d make small talk from time to time and you found yourself falling for their up-beat personality. They also know all the neighbors drama and you love to gossip. Not even to mention, they’re a great listener! What else could you need in a partner? 

Hope I wrote your type just right! Maybe this will give you the last little push you need to ask out that cute guy/girl you met and can’t get out of your head. Good luck!

HCXO, Becca

Rebecca Freeling

Millersville '22

Hi I'm Becca! I'm a Biology major with a concentration in Environmental Science at Millersville University. I spend my time writing, and training my service dog in training :)