Ty Walden, 13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Name: Ty Walden
Age: 22
Relationship Status: Single
Hometown: Lawton, Oklahoma
Year: Senior
Major: Communication/Broadcasting
Campus activities: Campus Recreation and Ville Sports Official Assoication
What’s a funny story your family always tells about you? When I was little, I snuck out of bed and ate a tub of margarine.
What’s your favorite thing about Millersville? The campus, especially during the fall season.
 What’s your favorite thing to do in Millersville and Lancaster? I try to attend First Friday at least once a year. I love the art and music being played in the city.
What’s your favorite food? I’ll normally eat anything seafood wise, shrimp for the most part
What is your ideal vacation? I want to take a vacation in Australia. If I could study abroad, I would go there. I hear good things about it.
What’s a song that describes your life? Won’t Back Down by Eminem and P!nk. The title of the song is basically what I do in my life. I never back down from anything no matter how hard the challenge or task.
What is your favorite holiday? Christmas. I love to give more than receive and make someone’s holiday worthwhile.
What is the most played song on your iTunes? My Team by Mac Miller. When I first got the Blue Slide Park album, it was my favorite song on the album. Safe to say I kept the song on repeat.
What is your biggest pet peeve? People who lead me on.
Who is a famous person you would like to meet? Tim Tebow
Who is your favorite music artist? Mac Miller, Drake, Eminem, JMB (Jordan Bleyer), and Demi Lovato. These five artists are what inspire me to write music myself.
What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? I normally would just watch it or write music.
What is something someone would be surprised to know about you? I write my own songs. I hope to start recording them soon.
What is your biggest fear? I fear failing anything.
What is your dream job? Sports Anchor on Sportscenter.
Do you have any special talents? I like to write my own songs. Not a lot of people know that.
Where do you see yourself in five years? Just working at a job I love working at.
What’s something you’d like to do before you graduate? Attend a professional sports game.

Elyse Brown

Millersville