This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

General Info

Age: 18

Relationship Status: In a Relationship

Hometown: Birdsboro, Pa.

Year: 2017

Major: Marine Biology

Minor: Don’t have one.

Campus Activities:  I work at the Ropes Course, I’m an active member of Student Senate, and I am a member of the fencing team.

Other Hobbies: I like to swim, read and hang out with my friends.

Favorites

Favorite thing about Millersville:  The trees!

Favorite Food: Everything….

Favorite TV show: “The Vampire Diaries”, “The Originals”, and “NCIS.”

Favorite music artist: Men at Work.

Favorite color: Green.

The Future

What’s your dream job: Working with dolphins!

Where do see yourself in 10 years: Settled down with a family.

What’s something you’d like to do before you graduate: I want to study abroad in Australia.

Random:

What’s a funny story your friends can tell about you? I tied a towel around my neck and ran up and down a hotel hallway quoting Shakespeare on a mission trip.

Biggest pet peeve:  When people mispronounce my last name.

Biggest fear: Mike Myers (“Halloween”).

What is something someone would be surprised to know about you? That I’m in fencing club.

Do you have special talents? My elbows hyperextend.

What’s something you wish you could do? Sing or fly!

Just Because

Coke or Pepsi: I don’t have a preference.

Which superhero would you be and why? The Hulk because I have anger issues!

Where do you think is the best place to eat on campus? The Galley, only because they have yet to let me down.

Rachel Umile

Millersville

I am an English Secondary Education major. Whenever I have free time you can usually find me spending time with my friends. I am currently in the process of becoming a member of Delta Zeta. My favorite food is a tie between chicken fingers and macaroni & cheese. Whenever I need time to relax and just have some time to myself, I usually either watch some television or curl up with a good book. I love television and love watching all sorts of different shows but if I had to list my favorite shows they would be pretty little liars, teen wolf, and friends. I also love to bake. I am a dreamer. I dream that one day I will be the author of a best selling novel and I want to spend a summer in Europe visiting all the different countries. I am from Feasterville Trevose PA and I am a freshman at Millersville University.
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3