photo of corn field
photo of corn field
Aaron Burden/Unsplash

Things I’m Thankful for This Holiday Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

This holiday season is definitely putting me in a thankful mood, so I took some time to reflect on some things I’m thankful for!

My Homies 

I honestly don’t know where I’d be without my friends. These people stick by me through my most dramatic moments and you’ve gotta be a real trooper to deal with that. Although I have different friend groups, one from back at home and one here at Millersville, each of them hold a very special place in my heart. If any of my friends are reading this, first of all I love you, and you know who you are. 

My Parents

My parents have sacrificed a lot for me to be where I am now and I’m forever grateful for that. I will say, I am definitely not the easiest kid to handle, but I know they’ll always have my back. I know they’re proud of me for being where I am, but to be honest, I’m proud of them too. Love you, Mom and Dad.

My Education

As much as I like to complain about having 8am classes and tests I have yet to study for, I am so thankful for the opportunity to even be in college and being able to work toward a career I love! Learning so much information in one semester can be overwhelming, but it’s also amazing how much of that information I never knew before. It’s challenging, but it’s worth it…even the 8ams. 

Her Campus

I can’t forget this awesome place I get to write for every other week! While I am considered a new member, since I had only joined in September, I have met some amazing people in this club. HC never fails to make me feel so welcome and loved. Even on my first day the girls greeted me with big smiles and I definitely won’t forget that. HC has allowed me to finally find a place where I feel like I belong and I am so grateful for that. 

What are you grateful for this holiday season?

HCXO,

Brianna

The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3