So, What’s Happening with Harry Styles?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Harry fans, rejoice! As an avid listener of Styles’ music, I have been anxiously awaiting for him to announce some new music ever since I saw him in concert last September. And now, finally, since 2019, Harry has posted that a single is coming this week!

If you are as big of a fan as I am, you would already know that this is coming. Back in February 2022, a mysterious Twitter account called @youarehome appeared, and fans speculated that Harry was somehow involved. Attached to the Twitter was a website, which I definitely recommend you check out. The website is simply just a door, which wasn’t able to be opened. Until March 19th, at least.

Every day since then, Harry has a new background behind the door, along with a Tweet at 12pm everyday showcasing what I am assuming is some new song lyrics. Just last week, Harry announced his album using this really clever way, which is named most appropriately “Harry’s House”. There is also an album trailer, which some fans have speculated is his first single’s tune played backwards?! Knowing Harry and how clever this whole reveal has been, it most likely is!

I don’t know about anyone else, but I am eagerly awaiting to see what’s behind the door every day. And I am SO EXCITED to see what Harry’s House is all about. Make sure to check back this Friday to hear some good new tunes from Mr. Styles himself.

HCXO,

Bri

Bri Clark

Millersville '24

Hey! I'm Bri and I am a sophomore at Millersville University majoring in Middle Level English Education. I love insanely cheesy literature, iced coffee (lots of it!), hanging with my dogs, fall-scented candles, indie/alt music, and binge watching television. I am so excited to continue writing for the HC Millersville team!