Shoes You’ll Die For: 5 Pairs that Would Make Carrie Bradshaw Jealous

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Here at Her Campus Millersville, we know that girls don’t care how uncomfortable a pair of heels are, it just matters that they look cute. Logic defies why we consciously wear such painful footwear, but who cares?  We love it all: feathers, sequins, spikes, even fur! Here are five pairs that will let your inner fashionista go wild.

Everything but the Kitchen Sink
If any designer knows how to cater to a woman’s shoe fantasy, it’s Christian Louboutin. The denim pattern is the first characteristic that is not usually seen in a shoe, followed by the shattered mirror-like pieces and the Hollywood writing. There’s no way you won’t get noticed in these babies, so make sure you’re the confident type before trying these out. Even if you’re the shy type put them on and you sure as heck will be a lot more sociable.

Color Blocking 
Color blocking is the hottest trend to hit the runways this year, and what better way to wear it than on a stiletto? Add some sparkles, and you’ve got one hot shoe. These colors are not for the faint of heart, either, screaming “Notice me!”

Mary Janes
T-straps will ALWAYS be in style, but of course Betsey Johnson ups the ante by adding a glittery toe and bow. These sexy shoes add the perfect amount of sass for the office and for a night out, making them a valuable and versatile item for your wardrobe.

Spikes
These badass booties add a little rock and roll to even the tamest girl’s closet. Spikes have become the coolest trend for shoes in the past year, because who wouldn’t want to feel a little more rebellious in these.

Chains
The frill and chains of this pair of heels makes this perfect for preppy girls. They’ve got something for everyone, chains, frills, a neutral and universally flattering color. Why not wear them every day?

Photo Source:
www.shopstyle.com

Amber Strazzo

Millersville

Amber Strazzo was born in Queens, NY, but raised in Lancaster, PA. She is currently a Senior at Millersville University, studying Public Relations and Journalism. Amber is the Vice President of Programs of the Xi Tau chapter of Delta Zeta, and is very active in Greek life on her campus. She's a self-proclaimed social media junkie, and loves shopping, her Nook and catching up episodes of Pretty Little Liars. After college, Amber plans to head south for grad school for student affairs.