This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

When I think of fall, I think comfort food.  I love all the classic fall flavors like pumpkin, apple, caramel, maple, cinnamon, and so many more.  Here are some fall inspired recipes I am defiantly going to be making this fall.

1. Pumpkin Spice Waffles

Yes, you heard that right, PUMPKIN SPICE WAFFLES!  This is a great breakfast or dessert item that is easy and super delicious.  

Click here for recipe

2. Pot Roast

This melt in your mouth recipe is a great dinner idea.

Click here for recipe

3. Cheesy Potato Soup

My favorite soup of all time is Cheesy Potato Soup.  It screams comfort food, and is an easy lunch or dinner everyone is sure to love.

Click here for the recipe

4. Pumpkin Bread with Brown Butter Maple Icing

This sounds like a match made in heaven for my taste buds.  This would make a fantastic dessert or breakfast (or even a snack).

Click here for the recipe

5.  Caramel Apple Skillet Pull Apart Bread

Oh my lanta this looks FANTASTIC!  This would be another great recipe for breakfast or dessert.

Click here for the recipe

I have found so many awesome recipes for the fall, it is too much for one article.  My next article will include more of some fall favorite recipes for all you foodies to try.  Happy baking (and eatting)!

The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3