This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

We all love Christmas time but while everyone is decorating for that special occasion, I think we all forget about another very important holiday, Thanksgiving. Besides the amazing treats you can make, there are many fun ways to decorate for Thanksgiving.

Rice Krispies Treat Turkey Pops: How cute!

“Give Thanks” Banner: This is so easy and simple.

Make A Cornucopia: How delicious does this look?

Autumn In A Jar: How gorgeous is this? All you need to do is walk outside and gather what you find in your backyard.

Mini Pumpkin Pie Cookies: They look and taste just like pumpkin pie!

Turkey Wreath: Gobble, gobble!

So don’t forget Thanksgiving this year, and make a little time to show friends and family how thankful you are to have them in your life!

Jenna Moyer

Millersville

My name is Jenna Moyer, I'm 21 years old, and I am currently a junior at Millersville University where I'm an Early Childhood and Special Education major. I love kids and I have a 3 year old nephew, who also happens to be my godson! My favorite color is purple and lilies are my favorite flower. I am absolutely obsessed with the show Friends! I love going to concerts, even concerts where I have no idea who bands are, because that's how you get to know good music. My favorite band is Parachute. I love my friends, boyfriend, and family, and I would have no idea what I would do without them!
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3