Quote of the Week 3/18-3/24

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

When you’re laboring for others, let it be with the same zeal as if it were for yourself.” -Confucius

One of the best things you will ever do with your life is make someone else happy. We have been put on this beautiful planet to be selfless and sacrificial. There is a certain pride that can be attained when you know you’ve helped someone to your fullest ability, even if the person doesn’t acknowledge it at the moment, someday they will. So whenever you are helping a friend, parent, neighbor, or whomever–do it as if you were doing the deed to make yourself for your own health. When you do good things, whole-heartedly, nothing but good karma will be reciprocated into your life.  You will find full satisfaction in knowing that you may have made some one’s day, month or life better than it was before. 

Amber Strazzo

Millersville

Amber Strazzo was born in Queens, NY, but raised in Lancaster, PA. She is currently a Senior at Millersville University, studying Public Relations and Journalism. Amber is the Vice President of Programs of the Xi Tau chapter of Delta Zeta, and is very active in Greek life on her campus. She's a self-proclaimed social media junkie, and loves shopping, her Nook and catching up episodes of Pretty Little Liars. After college, Amber plans to head south for grad school for student affairs.