Presents: What to Get and Where to Get It

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

It’s Christmas time! It is time for peppermint coffee, baking cookies, Christmas movies, holidays music and HOLIDAY SHOPPING.

Oh my goodness, talk about stress. I don’t know about you, but for me it is so hard. Mom, Dad, boyfriend, sisters, girlfriends, brothers, and secret santas. WHAT TO DO. Well, I am here to save the day and help you find the perfect presents for almost anyone on your holidays list.!

Here are some perfect present ideas for the ones you care about:

1. BroquetThe image above is a bacon gift set from broquet.co, but you can do this however you want! Personalize it, customize it, add manly things like liquor, razors, beer, and protein. There are so many diferent possibilities. This is a great gift for anybody that can be as expensive or cheap as you want it. 

2. Make something.For our one-year anniversary, I created a box and decorated it with pictures and things that reminded me of him. Inside there were 365 reasons why I love him. Small, creative things like that are some of the best presents you can offer someone. 

3. Video GamesWhether you are old or young, video games can be exciting. I, for example, love old video games like “Sega Genesis,” and “Nintendo 64” ane new ones like “Call of Duty” or “Grand Theft Auto.” 

4. Go to an Antique StoreI used to hate antiquing but this is a great idea for parents and grandparents. Most times you can find very cool collectibles that are irreplaceable. I recently found an old Chrirstmas tree ornament that my mom had when she was a child, and now she has it again!

5. Amazon Gift CardI know there are people who you just can’t shop for becasue they are way to picky. An Amazon gift card is perfect because Amazon offers so many different items.

I hope I was able to help everyone out. Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukuh, Happy Winter Break, and Happy New Year!

Photo Credit: http://good-wallpapers.com/wallpapers/23400/bigpreview_Presents%20Under%…

I am a junior at Millersville University and the secretary of the Her Campus Millersville chapter. I am a speech communication major with an option in Public Relations. I absolutely love animals! In fact I have several of my own including a dog, some fish, a lizard, and two rabbits. I currently work at Clarks Shoes at Park City and I love it. In my spare time I enjoy reading, writing and hanging out with my friends and boyfriend. I love the beach and being near the water.
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3