I have always been a helpless romantic, it’s a blessing and a curse. When it comes to my music selection, I have many love songs that will get your mind wandering to that special someone. Here are six of my favorite love songs:

Beautiful Crazy – Luke Combs

“Beautiful, crazy, she can’t help but amaze me // The way that she dances, ain’t afraid to take chances // And wears her heart on her sleeve // Yeah, she’s crazy but her crazy’s beautiful to me”

Bubbly – Colbie Caillat

“The rain is fallin’ on my window pane // But we are hidin’ in a safer place // Under covers stayin’ dry and warm // You give me feelings that I adore”

Yours If You Want It – Rascal Flatts

“Every bit of love left in this beat up, banged up, scarred up heart // That’s been waitin’ on a girl like you // I know it ain’t much, but it comes alive with every touch // Every kiss already feels like you own it // Baby, it’s yours if you want it”

XO – John Mayer

“In the darkest night hour // I’ll search through the crowd // Your face is all that I see // I’ll give you everything // Baby, love me lights out”

Back to Life – Rascal Flatts

“She puts that beat in my chest // Pounds like a drum shakes me like thunder // Taking my hand pulling me up when I’m going under // My dreams come alive when I wake up and look in her eyes”

Speechless – Dan + Shay

“And I’m speechless // You already know that you’re my weakness // After all this time I’m just as nervous // Every time you walk into the room // I’m speechless”

HCXO, Kayla

All Images Courtesy of Google Images

Kayla Campbell

Millersville '21

Senior at Millersville University majoring in Early Childhood and Special Education.