An Open Letter to my Best Friends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

An open letter to my best friends,

Wow. Never in my life could I have imagined that I would have the most amazing, beautiful, supportive group of friends. I never thought that I would have friends that I can laugh, cry, and scream to about anything from useless knowledge to the important things in life.

I know that I can go to any of you and rant about the current boy that I’m crushing on and you’ll drop everything to listen to me, even if you have heard the same story five different times.

I also know that if I need to have a Jonas Brothers jamming sesh in the car, you’d pick me up in a second, just to drive around and lose our voices.

I mean, who else would go on an impulsive drive to the beach with me at three in the morning just to watch the sunrise?

If you told me in high school that I would be in a group of friends who boost each other up and give each other the best life advice, I would not have believed you. You guys truly make every day worth living because I know that I don’t need to hide anything and everything is on the table and I can trust you all.

Being friends with a group of girls that is so empowering is what I’m here for and when we’re together, my heart swells. I have so much love for you all.

Forever your go-to Chick-Fil-A date,

Hannah

All photos courtesy of Giphy.com

Hannah Kateusz

Millersville

Hello, hello! I'm Hannah, a sophomore at Millersville University who is addicted to coffee and has wanderlust for the entire universe. I love all things astrology and if I could eat Chick-Fil-A everyday, I would.