This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.
S.4 E.9: Dinner Party

This dinner party will go down in the books as one of the most uncomfortable. Starting the evening on edge, Michael and Jan progressively make the night more tense with their toxic relationship. 

S.4 E.14: Goodbye, Toby

In this episode, we say goodbye to the most hated character: Toby. Marking The happiest day of Michael’s life, Toby quits his job at Dunder Mifflin to travel to Costa Rica. Little does Michael know, Toby will be back. 

S.5 E.2: Weight Loss: Part 2

At this point in the season, Jim and Pam are living hours apart while she is at art school. The distance is proving to be a challenge but they know their love is stronger. Jim can’t wait any longer and asks Pam to meet him half way for this surprise. 

S.5 E.14: Stress Relief: Part 1

After Dwight stages a very real fire, Stanley is sent into cardiac arrest. Due to this, Michael arranges for the staff to be CPR trained; however, training goes awry. 

S.6 E.5: Niagara: Part 2

In this episode, we see Pam and Jim tie the knot. Their day doesn’t turn out perfect but they make the most out it. This episode is one to pull at your heartstrings.

S.9 E.23: Finale

In this final episode, Dwight is marrying his true love, Angela. Michael has long moved away causing Dwight to ask Jim to be his ‘bestest’ man. Jim, knowing of the special request, declines his offer because their is no better man for the job than Michael Scott.

HCXO, Kayla

All Images Courtesy of Giphy.

Kayla Campbell

Millersville '21

Senior at Millersville University majoring in Early Childhood and Special Education.
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3