This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Not sure what to watch during this holiday season? Check out my top 3 Holiday movie picks. 

1. Elf.

Elf is one of my favorite holiday movies to watch. Elf has the perfect amount of comedy and adventure in it. I think that it is a classic, perfect for every holiday movie night. Elf is timeless and with this year being its 20th year, it still being played continuously just proves how much people enjoy it.

1. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation.

National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation like Elf is iconic. It has catch phrases that are so well known. I also think that it tells a story that is very put together and it has elements that make it relatable and enjoyable for the holidays. 

1. Home Alone.

Home Alone is a hilarious movie filled with pranks and tricks galore. I think that Home Alone is a movie that people can watch over and over and it is still funny. Home Alone has definitely impacted future holiday movies.

I think that my top 3 movies set the tone for holiday movies that were made after them. Each movie has comedy, adventure, and some fun in there and holiday movies that are similar definitely reflect that.

Alyssa Corropolese

Millersville '25

Hi! My name is Alyssa Corropolese and I am a junior. I'm an English major and in my free time I enjoy reading, writing, watching sports, working out and listening to music. I also enjoy learning new things and going on adventures with my friends and family.