My Target Obsession: Signs You’re Obsessed Too

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Target isn’t just my current obsession; it’s been my obsession for as long as I can remember. The endless clothes racks, groceries, and home goods all in one store? What more could a girl ask for? But I’m sure I’m not the only girl out there also this obsessed.  Here are some signs you may be just as obsessed as I am..

You walk in there going to get one item and end up walking out with a trunk full of bags.

You walk into the store, see a mannequin and instantly know at that moment that you’ll be walking out with everything dressed on it.

You can’t walk through the dollar section without being tempted to buy some more useless pens and notepads you know you’ll never use but still end up getting. 

Your purse is full of target receipts.

You can relate to this meme on a whole nother level.

ally levis

Millersville '22

Hey there, I'm Ally! I'm an interactive and graphic design major here at millersville! I'm a big fan of naps, chocolate chip pancakes and laughing at my own jokes.
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3