This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

It’s finally starting to feel like winter outside, and I couldn’t be more excited! Winter is my favorite season, and while I have outfits that I love wearing during spring, summer, and fall, my winter outfits are some of my favorites. It’s also super easy to layer on the accessories during winter because it’s easier to wear layers in general since it’s cold. Here are some of my favorite winter clothing pieces!

Scarves

I have a truly excessive amount of scarves. Some are plain colors, some have designs, some long and some short, some square and some infinity. They can be light or warm, and while some are better for keeping out the cold than others, they’re always fun! Plus they can be added onto any outfit.

Bobble Hats

I absolutely LOVE bobble hats. They’re super cute and super fun, as well as super wintery. They can come in any color or design, and they’re always warm.

Long Socks

Boots are needed during the winter, and while boots are cute, they can be made even cuter with boot socks! These can be layered over leggings, jeans, or tights, or even worn without a layer underneath if you’re wearing a dress. They’re always cute, plus they’ll keep your legs and feet warmer. Double win!

Oversized Sweaters

Gif courtesy of Giphy.com

Anyone who knows me knows that I absolutely adore oversized sweaters. They can be paired with leggings or jeans, as well as a scarf or any other accessory. They’re super warm and super cute.

Knit Headbands

Headbands can be worn all year long, and there are tons of different styles that you can wear depending on what you like. These thick, knit headbands are really warm and cozy during those cold winter days, but they’re super cute too!

Stay warm this winter, ladies! (And stay cute, too!)

HCXO, Lola

*Images courtesy of Google Images unless otherwise stated

Lola Itzhaki

Millersville '19

Lola is currently a senior at Millersville University studying Early Childhood Education and has a love for art, music, plants, and coffee. Writing is something she has always loved, as well as traveling. A major goal of hers is to travel the whole way around the Earth and experience the different cultures across the world.
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3