Mr. Millersville James Randall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Name: James C. Randall Jr.

Age: 20 years old

Hometown: Philadelphia, Pa.

Major: Speech Communications w/ Concentration in Broadcasting

What made you choose Millersville?

It was not only the most affordable school but the distance between home and school is just right.

Are you involved in anything on campus?

Yes, I am the secretary of the National Broadcasting Society, recording secretary of the Black Student Union, general member of MUTV, general member of the Society on Latino Affairs and member of the National Society of Leadership and Success – Sigma Alpha Pi.

What do you plan on doing after you graduate with your degree?

I plan on getting my foot in the field of news reporting and eventually working my way up to working in the entertainment news industry.

What thoughts were going on in your head when you first heard your name called as Mr. Millersville?

I was in complete shock. Everyone kept telling me I was going to win but winning isn’t that important to me. It was all about having a great time and sharing the experience with others. I was also still nervous.

What kinds of opportunities have you taken advantage of while being here at Millersville?

I have taken advantage of getting involved in any activity or organizations that best fit my personality both professionally and socially.

Is there anything random that other people don’t really know about you?

Some people may not know that I have a very obnoxious laugh, it sounds fake. But it’s a serious laugh and it only comes out when I find something extremely funny.

Malei Walton

Millersville

A 20 year old college student at Millersville University.I am a sophomore majoring in Communication with a option in broadcasting.My plans in the future is to someday be on E! Entertainment Television either as a tv producer or tv personality.
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3