hc millersville kaitlyn steinhilber profile hero image
Alexandra Neiderer
Life > Experiences

Meet the Incredible Kate Steinhilber!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

I had the pleasure of interviewing Kate Steinhilber, a junior here at Millersville University. She’s super sweet and ambitious, and I loved getting to know more about her. Read on to learn about this amazing gal!

Starting with a basic one, what’s your name?

“My name is Kate Steinhilber!”

What current grade are you in and how old are you?

“I’m a junior and I’m 20-years-old.”

What’s your major?

“Business Marketing with a minor in Strategic Public Relations.”

What are your hobbies?

“Sports, sports, and more sports! I basically play every form of intramurals!”

What are some of your favorite things, like movies, color, tv shows…?

” ‘The Impossible’ is my favorite movie, blue or red are my favorite colors, and I watch so many doctor shows, like ‘The Good Doctor,’ ‘Resident,’ ‘Greys Anatomy,’ and ‘New Amsterdam.’ I’d have to say my favorite shows are ‘Greys Anatomy,’ ‘This Is Us,’ and ‘A Million Little Things.’ “

What inspired you to join Her Campus?

“I love to write and I’m currently taking a class that I blog for that I love, so I figured why not give it a try!”

What is something that you live by?

“I’m very religious and I love my family very much. Two quotes that I really live by are  ‘Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you know,’ and ‘She Flies By Her Own Wings.’ I have a tattoo of it close to my heart. I feel like that quote is very personal and it stands for being independent, having self confidence, and succeeding in life.”

It was so nice to get to know Kate, and I hope that you learned a bit more about what makes her so great! You can see what she’s up to on Instagram @steiny04, and be sure to check out her fitness Instagram @kate4_inchaarg! 

Check out her articles here

HCXO, Alexandra <3

Hi I'm Alexandra! I'm an English major with a concentration in writing studies, along with a minor in film studies, at Millersville University. I love to write, take pictures of anything and everything, and spend time with my family and friends. <3