This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Hey Guys! Meet Devon!

Devon was born on July 1 and is 19-years-old. Her starsign is a Cancer and she lives in Reading, PA. Devon’s favorite thing about HC is, “…being myself and sharing what makes me, ME! Writing articles about what I want is a freedom I’ve never had and I’m very thankful.” 

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – 

She is majoring in History and minoring in Theater. A major in History is really unique. “I have always had a connection to history, mainly because I’ve been to Williamsburg, Virginia too many times. My preferred periods of history would be focused in Europe during the 1500s to 1700s and Colonial America.”

Devon is such a fashionable gal and I thought it would be interesting to see what her favorite fashion trend is! Devon says that she loves to wear mom jeans paired with shirts with funky collars. Pretty trendy if you ask me! Aside from HC and college, Devon enjoys listening, singing, and playing music! “I’m in ACMO, I play for our radio station (it’s so cool to say that I’m a DJ), I am a part of the Orientation Program; I was actually just chosen to be a leader again this upcoming year.” 

I wanted to finish up my interview with Devon by asking some random questions so here we go:

Favorite ice cream flavor: “Cotton Candy all the way, people just don’t get it.”

Favorite meme: “The one of that woman who is puzzled and there are equations floating around her. I don’t know I just relate to her all the time and it makes me giggle/cackle.”

Go to karaoke song: ” ‘Endless Love’ by Lionel Richie and Diana Ross. I sing that with my dad all the time, it makes us both cry, mostly just him though cause he gets nervous.” 

I hope that you have learned more about how awesome our HC babe Devon is! Next time you see her on campus make sure to say hello!

Check out Devon’s articles here.

HCXO, Lexie 

Lexie Sites

Millersville '20

Hi! My name is Lexie Sites and I am a Early Childhood Education major with a STEM minor! HerCampus has allowed me to push my comfort zone, so I hope you enjoy reading my articles! HCXO, Lexie