This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Out with the old and in with the new! One of my favorite parts about the new year is seeing makeup brands start to advertise what products they’re going to launch within the year. So for all my fellow makeup lovers, here are a few of the products to look out for in 2019.

Morphe Fluidity Foundation and Concealer

If you are looking for a new foundation, Morphe’s Fluidity Foundation is one you should definitely try! With 60 shades in the collection (yay, inclusivity!) and a price of $18, Morphe is setting a precedent for all makeup brands in 2019. Don’t forget to try their full-coverage concealer ($9) while you’re at it!

Image courtesy of morphebrushes.com 

Becca X Khloe Kardashian & Malika Haqq Bronze, Blush, and Glow Palette

This gorgeous palette is a collaboration with BFF’s Khloe Kardashian and Malika Haqq and Becca Cosmetics. It’s marketed as a full-face palette, which includes a highlighter, bronzer, and two blushes for $44.

Image courtesy of beccacosmetics.com

ColourPop BFF Mascara

ColourPop’s new mascara promises to “instantly volumize, lift, and lengthen lashes” for just $8! It comes in a variety of fun colors such as “kiss ‘n teal” and “left on red” for bold, creative looks, but also a classic black.

Image courtesy of colourpop.com

Bobbi Brown Crushed Liquid Lip

This new vegan lipstick retails at $26 and comes in 14 different shades. They have some great red and pink shades such as “cherry crush” and “main squeeze” that are perfect for Valentine’s day!

Image courtesy of bobbibrowncosmetics.com

NARS Mosaic Glow Blush

This new product is $42 and is a three-in-one! It contains a beautiful blush, highlighter, and bronzer in the classic, sleek NARS packagingImage courtesy of narscosmetics.com

Emily Boyles

Millersville '22

Hi, my name is Emily and I am an Education major at Millersville University! I have many hobbies, including writing, singing, reading, makeup, and fashion. Thanks for checking out my articles!
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3