This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

To my roommates & best friends,

Where do I even begin. Being forced to sit with you both during fall semester of Sophomore year was one of the best things that has ever happened to me. Back then I had no idea just how important the two of you would become in my life. I thank Dr. Thomas daily for putting you both in my life. These past two years as friends have been some of the best years in my life and the three of us have become so close. I will cherish our friendship forever. After a year of friendship, I joined you both in an apartment and began my time actually living at Millersville. I will never forget the day you asked me to move in with you both as a joke, and now I get to live with my best friends as a daily reality. Moving in with you was the best decision I ever made and has made our friendship even more incredible. I could go on and on about how lovely you both are, but I think I will just list a few things that I am thankful for below to help me remember these memories when I grow older.

I am so thankful for:

1. The random adventures we decided to go on

2. The nights we spent crying and laughing together in someone’s room

3. The times where we forced each other to do homework (when we really had zero motivation)

4. The many shopping trips that we all knew we shouldn’t be going on

5. Getting to experience daily life together and making our home away from home the coziest place it can possibly be

While these memories seem normal and typical for many other roommates out there, I have been truly blessed to experience daily life with my absolute best friends. You guys make my days so much brighter and these memories will never fade from my memory. As the next year and a half goes on, I know that we will continue to experience many great memories to come. The day we all go our separate ways and begin our lives as adults is a day I try and forget about. Real tears will be shed that day, but I know that soon we will be reunited again. Our friendship is one to last a lifetime (I mean HEY, you’re still going to be two of my bridesmaids right?!?). Cassidy and Asia, I love you both to the moon and back. 

With Love,

Lexie  

Lexie Sites

Millersville '20

Hi! My name is Lexie Sites and I am a Early Childhood Education major with a STEM minor! HerCampus has allowed me to push my comfort zone, so I hope you enjoy reading my articles! HCXO, Lexie
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3