This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Age: 23

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Hometown: Boston, Mass.

Year: Senior- Graduating in December 2014

Major: Biology

Part time job: Olive Garden

Other hobbies: Reading, Netflix, working (if you would consider that a hobby!)

Favorite aspect about Millersville? I love that it is so close to my house. It makes commuting easy for me.

Favorite food? Sushi

Favorite TV show? “Bones,” “NCIS,” “Modern Family”

Favorite movie? Stand by Me

Favorite music artist? Coldplay, Taylor Swift

Favorite color? Purple!

What is your dream job? Physical Therapist

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I hope to be into my career as a physical therapist and married. Maybe I’ll be thinking about having children.

What’s something you’d like to do before you graduate? I want to network with my professors and gain their insight in my field.

Biggest pet peeve? Bad drivers and people that walk in front of my car when there isn’t a crosswalk.

Biggest fear? Spiders!

Do you have any special talents? My friends always say that I am the “responsible” one so that might be my special talent? Being Responsible?

What’s something you wish you could do? I wish I could fly. But doesn’t everyone?

If you were famous, what would you want to be famous for? I would be famous for inventing something awesome.

If possible, what advice would you give to your high school self? I went to Shippensburg before coming to Millersville. I would tell myself not to go to Ship, and just stay home and go to Millersville.

What’s your spirit animal and why? My spirit animal would be a koala bear because they sleep 22 hours out of the day.

JillianDeck

Millersville

I am currently a Multidisciplinary Studies major at Millersville University with an emphasis in Athletic Coaching and Public Relations. I love to workout and try new fitness classes and exercises. I also love to travel and hang out with my friends.
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3