How Pinteresting: My Top 5 Pins This Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Source: lovelygreenlifestyle.blogspot.com.es via Amber on Pinterest

This is such a cute idea for somoene’s birthday! Or any special day, really.

Source: tumblr.com via Amber on Pinterest

I did try this! It’s not too hard to do once you get the hang of it and it’s so much cuter than a plain braid.

Source: iammommahearmeroar.blogspot.com via Amber on Pinterest

I have lofty plans to do this one day. I have so many sweaters that I just don’t wear anymore, but I don’t want to get rid of them just yet.

Source: Uploaded by user via Amber on Pinterest

This is another one I tried! If you like Greek yogurt (not everyone does) it’s a really great alternative to sour cream.

Source: layniefingers.blogspot.com via Amber on Pinterest

I’m always looking for new nails ideas. This is so cute and seems pretty simple.

Amber Strazzo

Millersville

Amber Strazzo was born in Queens, NY, but raised in Lancaster, PA. She is currently a Senior at Millersville University, studying Public Relations and Journalism. Amber is the Vice President of Programs of the Xi Tau chapter of Delta Zeta, and is very active in Greek life on her campus. She's a self-proclaimed social media junkie, and loves shopping, her Nook and catching up episodes of Pretty Little Liars. After college, Amber plans to head south for grad school for student affairs.