Her Campus Millersville Survives Midterms

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Twas the night before midterms and our chapter was wrecked, our work was unfinished and each member was stressed. After our Freeman Beauty Masks rejuvenated our lovely faces, we checked our Erin Condren planners to see what tests we had for the week.

With no time to sleep or to take a decent shower, we are #blessed for our Bed Head Rockaholic Dirty Secret dry shampoo to keep our hair looking fabulous throughout the day. After we made a balanced breakfast, we sipped on our Spindrift Sparkling Grapefruit and Cucumber water to refresh and hydrate our bodies and minds. But, oh no! We forgot to brush our teeth! Thank goodness our Steripod Toothbrush Protector keeps our brushes as fresh as our style! We throw on our Aeropostale sunglasses to hide the bags under our eyes and out the door we go! This indecisive October weather has us wearing shorts!? Good thing we have L’Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze sheets to keep our legs looking sun kissed! Before going into our first exam, we were feeling nervous, so we put on our Her Campus pins to feel like #GirlBosses all day! Our Hi Chew Candy gave us a fruity delight and a burst of energy to tackle a long day of exams. We stopped for a quick squad picture with our Aeropostale ring sets and off we all went! We were able to tackle our midterms with these amazing Her Campus survival kit items!

HCXO,

Her Campus Millersville

The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3
Jordan Ettien

Millersville '17

A recent 2017 grad from Millersville University of Pennsylvania! I hold a bachelor's of science in business administration with a concentration in marketing! I am addicted to Starbucks, cute dogs and candles from Bath and Body Works! When I am not working as a Chapter Advisor for Her Campus or as a Marketing Manager for my full time job, you can find me at the gym teaching Pilates!