Greg Durham ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Name: Greg Durham

Age: 22

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Hometown: Lansdale, PA

Year: Senior

Major: Business Administration – Marketing

Minor: Athletic Coaching

Campus activities: Lambda Chi Alpha, Ville Sports Officials Association , Campus Recreation

Hobbies: Officiating, Xbox- 360, Watching Movies, Hanging out w/ the bros

What’s your favorite dining hall on campus & your favorite food there? Upper Deck- Grilled Cheese!!!

What’s a funny story your family always tells about you? When I was a baby, somehow I got into this tub of baby  powder and got it EVERYWHERE. It was the biggest mess my grandparents had to clean up.

What’s your favorite thing about Millersville? The people, and the Student Orgs

What’s your favorite thing to do in Millersville? Intramurals, for sure.

What is your least favorite color? Pink

What’s your favorite food? ANYTHING that has buffalo sauce on it

What’s a song that describes your life? Girl at the Rock Show – Blink-182

What is your favorite holiday? Christmas

What is the most played song on your iTunes? Feeling This – Blink 182

What is your biggest pet peeve? People who tell me the same stories over and over again

Who is a famous person you would like to meet? Travis Barker

Who is your favorite music artist? Blink – 182

What is something someone would be surprised to know about you? I didn’t join Greek Life until my Junior Year

What is your favorite color? Purple

What is your dream job? Director of Campus Recreation

What are your guilty pleasures? World of Warcraft

Where do you see yourself in five years? Working for an Intramural Department at a big school

What’s something you’d like to do before you graduate? Sky diving

Any other fun facts you’d like to include? I was one of the tallest kids in my class in elementary school. I haven’t grown since

Amber Strazzo

Millersville

Amber Strazzo was born in Queens, NY, but raised in Lancaster, PA. She is currently a Senior at Millersville University, studying Public Relations and Journalism. Amber is the Vice President of Programs of the Xi Tau chapter of Delta Zeta, and is very active in Greek life on her campus. She's a self-proclaimed social media junkie, and loves shopping, her Nook and catching up episodes of Pretty Little Liars. After college, Amber plans to head south for grad school for student affairs.