Five Reasons it’s Okay to Stay Home and Relax on Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Spring Break: the infamous time of year when everyone goes to exotic places to get away from school, but what if you don’t have the money?

Here are five reasons why it’s okay to stay home and relax:

1. You get to catch up with family.

While at school, it can get hectic sometimes. Whether you wish you were with your dog or hanging out with your siblings, spring break offers a perfect opportunity to catch up and have some laughs.

2. You can catch up on television shows you haven’t had time to watch.

With all the assignments building up at school, there is very little time to watch television. Spring break gives you the chance to binge-watch all the shows you haven’t been able to.

3. You don’t have to do anything if you don’t want to.

The glorious thing about spring break is that no expects anything from you. You control if you want to make plans or get out of bed. Enjoy relaxing for once.

4. You don’t spend money on unnecessary travel expenses.

College is already eating at our pockets and the only traveling we tend to do is to our fridge to get some food. Use the money for something you can use more than once, like a new pair of shoes.

5.  You don’t have to change out of your pajamas.

There are some days you just want to stay in bed and watch Netflix all day. Spring break is the perfect week to unwind and stay in your pajamas without any judgment.

You don’t have to go away and spend an enormous amount of money to have a great spring. Enjoy the little things at home.

HCXO,

Jenna

*Pictures from Giphy*

Jenna Tyrrell

Millersville

A student trying to make it through college.
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3