This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

I am a huge music nerd, and I love when I get new music suggestions from my friends. I basically love all genres of music, so this fall playlist encompasses a little bit of everything. I hope you can find at least one song you can jam to! This playlist is great for walking to class, on your commute, relaxing in your dorm, or just sitting in a coffee shop on a chilly day. Whatever the occasion, this playlist includes some upbeat songs and some more mellow ones. It includes alternative rock, pop, contemporary R&B, indie, and even more! Hope you enjoy!

1. Grudges – Paramore

2. Rose-Colored Boy – Paramore

3. I Forgot That You Existed – Taylor Swift

4. Paper Rings – Taylor Swift

5. Death By A Thousand Cuts – Taylor Swift

6. smiling when you die – Sasha Sloan

7. Feelings – Lauv

8. Treehouse – James Arthur, Sofia Reyes

9. How Do You Sleep? – Sam Smith

10. You & Me – James TW

11. Suitcase – James TW

12. Castles – Freya Ridings

13. Stacy – Quinn XCII

14. RAIN – Ben Platt

15. Can I Be Him – James Arthur

16. Move Together – James Bay

17. It’s Not Living (If It’s Not With You) – The 1975

18. Be My Mistake – The 1975

19. Autumn Leaves – Ed Sheeran

20. Georgia – Vance Joy

21. Cherry Wine – Hozier

22. Ophelia – The Lumineers

23. Flowers in Your Hair – The Lumineers

24. Midnight Girl – Casey Abrams

25. Give – Hey Ocean!

26. Older – Sasha Sloan

27. Dancing With Your Ghost – Sasha Sloan

28. Thoughts – Sasha Sloan

29. The Bones – Maren Morris

30. I.F.L.Y. – Bazzi

31. Slow Dance – AJ Mitchell, Ava Max

32. Faking It – Sasha Sloan

33. Just You and I – Tom Walker

34. Sam Old – SHY Martin

35. Stay With Me – ayokay, Jeremy Tucker

36. Strawberries & Cigarettes – Troye Sivan

37. 2 / 14 – The Band CAMINO

38. all the way – joan

39. Falling – LÉON

Here is the link to this playlist: 

https://open.spotify.com/user/12166077821/playlist/691jQsAPVIMG8NF0MtD4qM?si=1FB5u1v4Rhm4F0_Z5_6vNw 

Well, what are you waiting for? Go listen to this playlist right now, and let me know what you think! I hope I can expose you to new artists you have not heard before that are not so mainstream! I try to find new ones to listen to when I can because it’s fun finding artists no one ever hears of! Happy listening!

HCXO, Rachel

All images courtesy of Google Images

Rachel Ritchey

Millersville '22

Rachel Ritchey is a senior public relations major at Millersville University. Rachel is the President of the Millersville University Her Campus Chapter. She is also the PR Chair of the All Campus Musical Organization and a member of Navigators. She is passionate about type 1 diabetes awareness, women empowerment, social media management, music, mental health, and self-care. ♡
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3