jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

With Fall and Thanksgiving break coming just around the corner, I am sure that many of you are excited to spend a few days at home and spend some quality time with family. I know I sure am! Sometimes it can be hard to decide how to spend your break with your family, but below are a few ideas on what you can do! 

1. Have A Family Game Night!

Sometimes it is nice to kick it back and do something that you haven’t done as a family in a while. For me and my family, that is a family game night. It’s a great way to catch up and get a little competitive like the good ole’ days.

2. Go Out to Eat!

When you’re at school, its easy to miss eating out with your family. Take this break and head to your favorite restaurant to catch up with your family! Who doesn’t love going out for their favorite meal?

3. Head to A Corn Maze/Pumpkin Patch

Since it is the fall season, it could be really fun to take your family and go pick pumpkins and go through a corn maze! This is such a fun fall activity, and it will be even more fun with your whole family! Make sure to snap some beautiful pictures of your family while you’re there!

4. Catch Up On Your Favorite TV Show

Sometimes it is nice to sit back and just relax on the couch with your fam bam! I love to catch up on TV shows with my family, or have a movie marathon with them! It is a nice and relaxing way to spend your break and it gives you and your family something to bond over again! 

Hopefully some of the ideas above help you to pick something to do with your family during your upcoming breaks! Whatever your plans are for fall and Thanksgiving break this year, make sure to spend quality time with your family (because I’m sure they miss you dearly). Have a good break collegiates!

HCXO,

Lexie 

All gifs courtesy of Giphy.com

Lexie Sites

Millersville '20

Hi! My name is Lexie Sites and I am a Early Childhood Education major with a STEM minor! HerCampus has allowed me to push my comfort zone, so I hope you enjoy reading my articles! HCXO, Lexie
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3