This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

I got the opportunity to interview my fellow Her Campus writer, Jenna Case and got some great insight into who she is as a person. Jenna is a senior at Millersville with a major in Applied Engineering. She does not have any set in stone future plans, but she wants to be able to be independent and do what she wants. 

Our interview showed me the many different layers to Jenna. She’s still discovering herself, but knows what she wants and deserves. She values her independence, but cares deeply about others, home, and family.  Caring would be the best way to describe Jenna. She is the type of person who is there for you, but still understands that her needs are important. It’s truly amazing to meet someone who cares for both others and herself. If she could change anything in the world, she would change the way people treat each other. She wants people to “care about other people’s feelings more. It’s a good start to real change.” She also is someone who sees the good in everything because “the world can be really dim without seeing the positive in the negative.” 

When asking Jenna about her future plans, she says that her dreams change a lot, but right now she wants to move west and adopt a cat. I believe that in the future she will be able to achieve that goal of independence with whatever her future holds. Anywhere she goes will be lucky to have such a kind, understanding, empathic, and intelligent person. 

Check out Jenna’s articles here.

HCXO, 

Sydney 

Sydney A. George

Millersville '23

Sydney is a Millersville University freshman with a Communication major,concentrated in Theatre. She loves the arts, fashion, and everything in between.