This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Music really does make the world go ’round. I cannot get through a day without playing some of my favorite songs, and I know that many people are the same way. Here are some of the albums that I’ve been playing on repeat lately!

Happier Than Ever-Billie Eilish

This is hands-down one of my favorite albums of all time. The lyrics, the vocals, the messages–everything that makes an album truly amazing.

Inside-Bo Burnham

This album is truly a creative masterpiece. Inside features a lot of variety in its’ songs, having something for everyone.

Somewhere In-Between-Eloise

This is one of the most beautiful albums I’ve ever heard, honestly. Eloise pours her heart into each one of these tracks. This is the perfect early-morning album.

CASE STUDY 01-dANIEL cAESAR

While this album may have come out in 2019, the songs are still super popular. Daniel Caesar’s music is incredible, and this album in particular is one that I go back to again and again.

Geography-Tom Misch

My favorite album of all time. The perfect mix of R&B and soul music in every track.

While there are so many songs that I play every day, these are the albums that I find myself playing the most often. I hope you find your next favorite song!
HCXO, Alexandra

Hi I'm Alexandra! I'm an English major with a concentration in writing studies, along with a minor in film studies, at Millersville University. I love to write, take pictures of anything and everything, and spend time with my family and friends. <3