This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Ed Sheeran, we all know him and we all love him. The basics like his songs “Perfect” and “Photograph” all hit the soft spots in our hearts, but what about his lesser known songs? Here are 5 of his underrated songs to make you fall in love with his voice and music all over again.

1. Hearts Don’t Break Around Here

From his newest album divide, “Hearts Don’t Break Around Here” is definitely on the top of our lists for most underrated. Written for his friend from high school, this song hits all the spots if we think back to our high school sweethearts. 

2. Even My Dad Does Sometimes

Featuring an electric guitar melody and piano frames, “Even My Dad Does Sometimes” hits all the feels when it comes to masculinity and showing emotions. Ed sings, “alright to cry” and “shake” because it means we’re human. 

3. Grade 8

This hidden gem was published in 2011! The chorus is addictive yet also sentimental, give it a listen.

4. Save Myself

The gentle piano along with his emotional vocal delivery really makes for a self-reflective tear jerker.

5. Runaway

Last but not least on this list comes “Runaway”. “Runaway” is without a doubt one of the catchiest and most rhythmic on his album “X”. 

ally levis

Millersville '22

Hey there, I'm Ally! I'm an interactive and graphic design major here at millersville! I'm a big fan of naps, chocolate chip pancakes and laughing at my own jokes.
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3