yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

5 Songs to Kickstart Your Fall Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

I think we can all agree that making a new playlist is the best part of any change in season. Whether you need some new tunes or just a little help getting started on that playlist, these five songs are the way to go. 

Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood

This one is no suprise, but can you really have a fall playlist without Sweater Weather? I dont know about you, but I have this song on repeat starting September first. There’s really no better song for getting into the fall spirit.

Kiss Somebody by Morgan Evans 

This one’s for all the country lovers, or at least tolerators, out there. Now the music video techincally takes place on a spring day, but I can’t help but think of fall when I listen to this. It’s all about getting out there and just telling that person you like them. And during hoco season that’s just what you gotta do.

September by Earth, Wind, & Fire

Another classic with this one. Once Septmeber 21st rolls around it’s truly the start of fall. It may not have the fall spirit that Sweater Weather does, but I can’t listen to it without thinking of the end of summer and beginning of fall. You gotta dance the night away with this one and celebrate the start of fall and all that comes with it. (And if you so desire, the trolls version is just as amazing as the original).

September Song by JP Cooper

This one’s a little more under the radar but I promise you you’ll want this one to start off your fall playlist. It’s all about summer ending and the memories to make it last forever. This one is perfect for those that arent quite ready to start fall and leave summer behind.

Spirits by The Strumbellas

You’ve probably heard this song in the soundtrack of a tv show, but it is so underrated. The music and melody just feel like fall. It’s a little slower to get you into the slower, colder season of fall. The perfect song to listen to on those rainy days or just sitting outside with the changing leaves. 

And now you have 5 songs to get your fall playlist on the way to being your best yet. I’m sorry to say, but it’s time to say goodbye to summer and hello to fall, and this is the best way we know how.

HCXO, Katie

Katie

Exeter

The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3