5 Parisian Apartments… Need I Say More?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Many of us love Paris. Or at least we love the idea of Paris. Some of us even think we’d like to live there. Here are some real-life Parisian apartments, ruinously expensive of course, but thrilling for those of us who would like to live in Parisian-inspired spaces.

Key elements to note in the following pictures:

1)    Paneling, paneling, paneling

2)    Lots of white space

3)    A combination of modern and old-fashioned

4)    It’s all about that natural lighting

Be sure to check out some of the designers, architects, and photographers listed beneath the photos. Their work is tremendous.

What Marie Antoinette’s salon would look like if it was made in the 21st century. Image via Sara Niedzwiecka.

Look at those chevron floors! Image via Designs with Jessica

A great space for contemporary art. Image via Robert Powers

The plasterwork is the crown of this room. Image via Luis Laplace.

Sunny and lush. Image via Jacques Grange.

Amanda Olivia

Millersville

Amirah Mikell

Millersville

Amirah Mikell is currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Speech Communications with a specialization in Public Relations at the University of Millersville Pennsylvania. She is a senior enrolled in media law, entrepreneurship and public relation courses. Mikell has interned with the Lancaster Mediation Center which is a non-profit organization where she practiced public relations writing skills, coordinating events, and writing organizational intakes. She currently holds a managerial position at a women's boutique in Lancaster where she performs daily task such as keeping track of sales, implementing visual enhancements, and promoting positivity throughout the company.She is serving as Vice President for Her Campus which focuses on creative writing for collegiettes.. Mikell is expected to graduate in the Spring of 2016, where she will go on in furthering her career as a public relations professional.