5 Artists From The 2000’s Who Made A Big Comeback

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

Jonas Brothers

The world lost its mind when The Jo Bros released their new single “Sucker” this month, and they don’t seem to be slowing down anytime soon. The world is patiently waiting for the next move from our favorite group of siblings.

Ke$ha

Known for her 2009 hit, “Tick Tock”, Ke$ha was not taken seriously at the beginning of her career. After a couple of years pretty much out of the spotlight (and dealing with some horrific treatment from her label) Ke$ha surprised us all with her new song “Praying” and a whole album that showed she was much more talented than she was previously allowed to be.

Jesse McCartney

You may not have heard if you weren’t listening, but Jesse McCartney’s beautiful soul had a pretty successful tour last year.

Lady Gaga

While she never really went away, it’s true that Gaga has found a new level of stardom in Hollywood, recently starring as the lead in A Star is Born and winning the Oscar for Best Original Song.

Panic! At the Disco

Oh, well imagine. While the dedicated pop-punk fans of the 2000s have kept Panic going for a long time now, they hadn’t had a mainstream hit since “I Write Sins Not Tragedies” in 2006. In 2018, though, they released their album Pray for the Wicked, which saw a couple of chart-topping hits such as “High Hopes.”

All images courtesy of Google images

Carlee Nilphai

Millersville '19

Carlee is a Millersville University graduate with a BA in Print Journalism and a double minor in Music and Theatre. Her favorite topics to write about involve career, environmental issues, pop culture, budgeting hacks, and Taylor Swift. Carlee lives in Lancaster, PA and has a corgi named Alan.